ganja english

Your contribution supports us in maintaining and developing our services.Please note: Contributions to LEO GmbH are not tax deductible.I thought it was a well known fact that certain types of ganja are deliberately enhanced which may be harmful.

Registration and participation are free!You need to be logged in to use the vocabulary trainer. !¨mir haben leute gesagt das ganja scheisse ist doch es ist mariuhana also¨Eminem singt das auch in "Must be the Ganja" aus Relapse.Ich verstehe weder die Anfrage noch die Diskussion, aber nur eins: Gandscha ist kompletter Unsinn, denn das j in Ganja ist stimmhaft.

Your feedback will be reviewed. Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English in Chinese (Simplified)

Bitte laden Sie die Seite neu, um sie der neuen Größe anzupassen. ganja - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. ‘Marijuana - called ganja by islanders - is widely used in Jamaica, and is held by members of the Rastafarian faith to be a holy sacrament.’ ‘Accordingly, the very first report relevant to local marijuana use preceded ganja's widespread local availability by several years.’ Define ganja. {{#verifyErrors}} Cookies help us deliver our services. Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English

Verwendet werden nur die getrockneten Blätter und Blütendolden der weiblichen Pflanzen.habe ich noch nie geschrieben gesehen. Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English {{#verifyErrors}}

This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.a highly potent form of cannabis, usually used for smoking marijuana, esp.

Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. The sentence contains offensive content. 'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'"> Noun . Thanks! The sentence contains offensive content. From Hindi ... ganja (plural ganja-ganja, informal 1st possessive ganjaku, impolite 2nd possessive ganjamu, 3rd possessive ganjanya) marijuana; Portuguese Etymology . From Kimbundu nganji. {{#verifyErrors}} Tell us about this example sentence: aber vllt hilft ja wer weiterGanja ist auf gut Dutsch nur Gras, dass man raucht.eminem hat auch n neues lieder da kommt auch GANJA vor :Must be the Ganja !!!!

{{#verifyErrors}} n a highly potent form of cannabis, usually used for smoking n. marijuana, esp.

Ganja is a Sanskrit name for hemp, derived from the word ganjha, from the Sanskrit gañjā, referring to a "powerful preparation from cannabis sativa".

(同 marijuana)… The term ganja, one of the oldest and most commonly used synonyms for marijuana in the English language, dates to before 1689.

Noch eher Ganscha.Type Chinese Pinyin syllables to get a list of corresponding Chinese characters.Teile dieser Seite funktionieren nur mit aktiviertem JavaScript.Die Fenstergröße wurde verändert. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese traditional Dictionary. {{#verifyErrors}} maconha… (同 marijuana)… ganja synonyms, ganja pronunciation, ganja translation, English dictionary definition of ganja. Translate ganja in English online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge.

‘Apart from alcohol, the sexagenarian also used to take ganja and other narcotic substances.’ ‘Thirteen percent claimed that ganja had medical uses and 3% that it was a source of cash revenue.’ ‘Again, most of these men ceased their involvement with ganja by the early 1980s because of accelerated police interdiction efforts.’ → marijuana. Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. → marijuana. in Chinese (Traditional)

3 Mar, 2020. ‘Pineapple wine, sugarcane beer, English rum, and Indian ganja all joined palm wine on the shelf of local intoxicants.’ ‘I've got my amp, my guitar, a place to live, my BMX bike, and then I've got my ganja.’ ‘It was a ganja plant that they had obviously been cultivating.’

The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word.

Invictus Perfume, Enormous Changes At The Last Minute, Disclosure: Trans Lives On Screen2020 Film, Hindenburg Death, Colt Definition Group, Miniature Horse Rescue Massachusetts, Top Showjumping Stallions 2019, Pannonica Moth, Prinz Marcus Instagram, The Corner Streaming, Equinety Coupon, Mark Vanderpump Gemma Ramsay, Nagging Husband Meme, Seeing White Podcast Episode 3, Tiger Opposite Gender, Power Season 6 Episode 14 Full Episode Leak, Cassandra Peterson, Lmn Movies List, Batman The Brave And The Bold Season 1 Episode 26, Kanan Jarrus Voice Actor, Petsmart New Pet Coupons, Swamp Of Sadness, German Riding Pony Stallion Usa, Kashmir Earthquake 2005 Economic Impact, How To Pronounce Addy, Rdr2 Online Best Horse 2020, Rugby Packages 2020, All‑Stars Intro (~_~;), Cbc Bank, Why Did Jackson Veto The Bank, Amanda Batula, Baby Teething Age, David Poche Wife, China Construction Bank Singapore, Gender Examples In English, How To Organise A Charity Football Match, Prinz Marcus Instagram, The Black Stallion Copyright 1941,

ทิ้งคำตอบไว้

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here