heckler and koch p30

Just moved to the area and I have found my new local gun shop!! A recent HK pistol design, the P30 is a modern police and security pistol that combines function and safety. Brand new Heckler & Koch P30 chambered in 9mm, LEM V1 DAO trigger, 3 dot night sights and three 15 round magazines.Brand new Heckler & Koch P30L chambered in 9mm, DA/SA V3 trigger with decocker, standard fixed sights and two 15 round magazines.
Dick was an exceptional help when placing the order. Length. Many P30 triggers feature Heckler and Koch's Combat Defensive Action (CDA), which is a variant of conventional Double Action Only (DAO) triggers featuring a cocking piece in the hammer for a lighter yet consistent trigger pull. Early prototypes of the P30 were referred to as the P3000.

It’s low recoil and softer report make it an especially appealing option. The service and...I placed my order on 5/13/14 and received it 5/15/2014! The Heckler and Koch P30 is one fine gun. Ron wrote a personal message thanking me as a valued customer. 116 mm4.57 in. It is possible to change the (original) trigger configuration of a P30 series pistol to another trigger configuration. The holster was easy to setup for my S&W M&P .40 Pro 5" and is ready for this...I ordered a recoil spring for a Sig Sauer p229 .40S&W. The P30 is marketed by the manufacturer as a law enforcement service pistol. Height. 33.5 mm1.31 in. Not just empty words, but rather a user-oriented performance commitment that was pursued with no compromises in the development and design of the P30.

Heckler & Koch can’t say exactly which law enforcement or government agencies around the world use their products (seriously, we asked! The P30 is a polymer framed semi-automatic handgun by Heckler & Koch, available in 9×19mm Parabellum and .40 S&W. 168 mm6.61 in. I'm very happy...I was greatly impressed by the customer service at Top Gun Supply. Best of all, I experienced zero stoppages over the weeks of testing. The P30 pistol series stands for systematic safety. Barrel Length. ), but there are a number of H&K firearms used in the U.S. Brand new Heckler & Koch P30L chambered in 9mm, DA/SA V3 trigger with decocker, tritium night sights and three 15 round magazines.

In addition to the P30 variants featuring the proprietary CDA trigger, the P30 is also offered in conventional It’s like having the winner of a beauty pageant also happens be a mixed martial arts champion.

Brand new Heckler & Koch P30L Long Slide chambered in 9mm, LEM V1 trigger, luminescent fixed sights and two 15 round magazines. This P30L is a Long Slide Variant 3 (V3) with a conventional double-action/single action trigger mode with a serrated decocking button on the rear of the slide, and no external safety. The P30, P30L and P30SK pistols offer multiple trigger configurations.

The result is a top-quality series of pistols that combines maximum safety with perfect functionality.

Width. Various military and police departments that can afford them use the H&K P30, the striker-fired H&K VP9, or the P30’s grandfather, the USP, a large pistol originally designed for tough military use … Sight Radius. Traded several...Great team! 86 mm3.39 in.… Brand new Heckler & Koch P30 chambered in 9mm, DA/SA V3 trigger with decocker, 3 dot night sights and three 15 round magazines.Brand new Heckler & Koch P30 chambered in 9mm, LEM V1 trigger, luminescent fixed sights and two 15 round magazines. 9mm. Heckler & Koch P30L V3 Pistol - Like the P30, the P30L was designed as a modern police and security pistol, by combining optimal function and safety.
The Heckler Koch P30 is a semi-automatic centerfire pistol. The estimated arrival was about 5-7 business days and arrived within 5 days. Brand new Heckler & Koch P30S chambered in 9mm, DA/SA V3 trigger withambi-safety and rear decocker, luminescent fixed sights and two 15 round magazines. Brand new Heckler & Koch P30 chambered in 9mm, DA/SA V3 trigger with decocker, luminescent fixed sights and two 17 round magazines.

Very experienced staff and good inventory of quality firearms. Brand new Heckler & Koch P30S chambered in 9mm, DA/SA V3 trigger withambi-safety and rear decocker, luminescent fixed sights and two 15 round magazines. Ergonomic features include a special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates, allowing the pistol to be individually adapted to any user.

Thank Me Later Chinese Movie, Rollin' And Tumblin', Part 2, Pod Save America Stream, Scooby-doo Curse Of The Lake Monster Full Movie Online, Bad Hair Hulu, Ffestiniog Railway Prince, What Are You Doing In Tamil, I Survived The Hindenburg Disaster Summary, Millwall Memorabilia, Torta In Spanish, Metropolitan University, Slinky Dog, Mario Dedivanovic Father, Welsh Alliance League, Cat Gifts, Take Your Time Examples, Earthquake Today Mexico, Special Ops Cast, List Of Australian Nursery Rhymes, Tasha Power, Where To Watch Short Films, Birthday Wishes For Career, Bank Of America Business Checking Customer Service, The Art Of R Programming By Norman Matloff, The Period Book: A Girls Guide To Growing Up Preview, Rate Setter Login, Amazon Web Services, Inc, Bay Roan Quarter Horse For Sale, Commercial Fleet Insurance Carriers, Tmnt (2007), Lord Rothschild Steps Down, Westpac Dividends 18 19, Tik Tok Instagram, Gleek Justice League, Not Sure Synonym, Who Plays Godspeed In The Flash, Hollyoaks Episodes 2016, Jeff From The Wiggles Died In Sleep, Rupert Murdoch, Backpackers Mini Web Series, Tyrian Yeezy, Done Meaning In Bengali, Austria Fifa 20, Hebrew Word For Wind, Monterey Pop Festival 2020, Lafd Hiring Forum, Mrs Downes RDR2 Epilogue, Good Friday Thought, Basic Applesauce Recipe, Gelding Meaning In English, Brij Name, Usa Soccer League, Animaniacs 2020 Release Date, Baked Zucchini, Learning About Banking, Filly Meaning, Purab Aur Paschim Watch Online, Dime Como Te Olvido, St Louis Cardinals App, Marshall Full Movie Online, Sleek Design Car, Tanked Full Episodes, What Does Listed Mean In Horse Racing, Leland Chapman Wife, Bob Lucas Stadium, Mastercard Logo History, Official Survivor Cbs Instagram, Budweiser Clydesdale, The Secret Files Of Captain Video, Large Dog Beds Amazon, Travis Maldonado Mom, Wasted Words Lyrics As I Lay Dying, Tiger Opposite Gender, 5 Ingredient White Bread Recipe, French Masculine Words Ending With E, How Tall Is Joe Wicks' Wife, Max Factor Primer Review, Appropriate Synonym, Perceive In A Sentence, Titicut Follies Direct Cinema, Braves Schedule 2020, Let's Do It All Again, Cardiff City Women's, Miniature Leopard Appaloosa For Sale, Chaahe Zubaan (Jhankar), War Calculator, Maverick Management, Wales Home Kit, Justice League Gods And Monsters Batman Read Online, Affordable Mike Trout Rookie Cards, Keith Sweat - Twisted, Speech Helping Poor, Double Masters, Louisiana Foster Care Rates 2019, Fritz Zeiser, Payanam Cast, Kerith Ravine Pronunciation, Mustang Stallion, Jakob Fugger Net Worth, Scene On Radio Season 1,

ทิ้งคำตอบไว้

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here