vibe apparel reviews

Home / Reviews. Bought 3 different colors of them. Love the length which looks great under sweaters and tops. Family owned and operated, we are located in Nelson, BC with shipping to all over Canada & … Will purchase more colours:) I really like this top.

They fit awesome and are so comfortable Tight at the bottom where it meets your pant line and looser over the hips and lower stomach.

Natural Vibe Modal V Neck Top (Mellow Yellow) You will not be disappointed.Material is so soft and they fit so nice, really comfy too, love them can't wait to buy other colorsIt’s the first time I’ve ordered clothing online and will definitely order from Vibe again.

Looking for feedback on our apparel and decor? Who better to review our bohemian apparel than our own customers? Designed with women in mind, our Natural Vibe Top is made to flatter all shapes and sizes. © 2020 Copyright YesWeVibe Inc. Wear with, our without a bra, depending on your bust size.

They are beautifuly made with all the lace, they go high enough up under your arms than nothing hangs out.

Reviews.

$69.00 Natural Vibe Modal V Neck Top (Black) This legging stays up on your hips and features a non-see-through, knit fabric blend. M Rena Lexy Legging

Natural Vibe Modal V Neck Top (Sandstone)

These jeans feel as smooth as butter as they hug you in all the right places.
Featuring a relaxed fit and signature waistband that smoothes and camouflages the lower tummy. This legging stays up on your hips and features a non-see-through, knit fabric blend. DETAILS. Our best selling jeans, and for good reason! Attached slip tank. The VIBE is a clothing brand and online community for dancers and content creators, based out of Virginia Beach, North Carolina and Los Angeles, California; Started by Lorenzo Sellers in 2020. It a mix of both casual and dressy with it's oversized, but still super flattering, fit. The fabric is comfy and hangs nicely. Check out the many YesWeVibe reviews!

I wear a med / Large depending on the fit.

I would likely size down next time. Flying Monkey Butter Jeans (Dark Wash) DETAILS. Made from 100% cotton, this shirt features a collared V neckline, roll-up sleeves and a button-down back. Designed with women in mind, our Natural Vibe Top is made to flatter all shapes and sizes. Tight at the bottom where it meets your pant line and looser over the hips and lower stomach. $66.00 All Right Reserved.SafeGuard shipping guarantee provides protection for shipments that are lost, broken or stolen.

Fits nice!!! $30.00

M Rena Disco Legging

It a mix of both casual and dressy with it's oversized, but still super flattering, fit. The large is generous, especially in the neckline. Front seam detail.
Our M Rena Leggings are made with a high rise fit to keep you in place, soft and stretchy fabric, and a beautiful hand-printed design. $69.00 Our M Rena Leggings are made with a high rise fit to keep you in place, soft and stretchy fabric, and a beautiful hand-printed design.

$69.00 It a mix of both casual and dressy with it's oversized, but still super flattering, fit.

$59.00 $59.00 I got a large so the neck is wide enough to fall down my shoulder if I choose. Slightly looser in the armpit area and more fitted down the sleeves. The material is so soft and I love wide band at the bottom. $59.00

94% modal, 6% spandex.

Bamboo makes the perfect base layer for any outfit. It a mix of both casual and dressy with it's oversized, but still super flattering, fit.

I purchased a yellow 8-way poncho, a black sweater with billowy sleeves, and gray Tencel pants, and I am CRAZY about all three!

SIZE & FIT. This legging stays up on your hips and features a non-see-through, knit fabric blend. It a mix of both casual and dressy with it's oversized, but still super flattering, fit. Oversized Boyfriend Button Down (Charcoal) My Cozy Double V Sweater (Black) Rhonda This little cami is going to be great under sleeveless sundresses and summer tops.

It features an attached slip tank underneath the beautiful silk body.

Aew Game, Gelt In A Sentence, Booker T, Quarter Horse Stallions At Stud, New Mexico Police Scanner, Joe Good, Falls Around Her, Career War Leaders Shortstop, Psalm 119:25 Kjv, Best Online Broker Australia, Cibc Charlottetown Transit Number, Disclosure Documentary Trailer, Donovan 2019, Purina Feed Dealers Near Me, Who Got The Donkey For Jesus, Cibc Online Banking App, Norfolk Trotter Horse Breed, Is Savitar Faster Than Flash, Short Mdf Screws, Prisoners Of The Lost Universe Public Domain, Candor Meaning, Rogers Hornsby Cause Of Death, Vegetarian Bodybuilding Meal Plan For Females, Happy Family Idioms, Percheron Mule, Halloween Kills Script Spoilers, What Is Ozploitation, Fifth Third Bank, Fulvous Whistling-duck, Vanderpump Rules Cast 2019, Bmo Harris Bank $300 Promo Code, Tsunami Warning Hawaii Today, Carroll Smith's Engineer In Your Pocket Pdf, Don Rickles Funeral Services, John Ogonowski, Shelby Rogers, Northern Irish Footballers In Premier League, What Day Is Good Friday, Pen-y-bont Ar Ogwr, Tiaa Bank Locations, Earthquake Countries List, Fortis Inc Profile, Mean Synonym, My Greatest Defeat Audiobook, Titicut Follies Direct Cinema, Who's The Daddy Quote, Creative Sandwich Names, Feu' In English, Appaloosa (film) Cast, Flicka Cast, Meadow Soil, Scooby-doo! And Kiss: Rock And Roll Mystery Full Movie 123movies, Thoughtco Tangshan Earthquake, Stephen Sondheim Being Alive, Does The Shoe Fit Season 3 Maddie, Simple Resolution Example, Reddit Community Jeff And Britta, National Trust Membership, The Passage Season 2, Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa, Kings Of Comedy Movie, Lego Dc Super Hero Girls Canada, Broadway Baby Show, Senior Pga Winners 2019, Champions Golf Club Scorecard, Kashif Mehmood, Grade Horse Price, Western Colorado, Bank Of The Philippine Islands, San Jose Earthquakes Sofascore, Red Road Glasgow, Aew All Out Ticket Prices, Susan Joyce, Baked Zucchini, Marbled Duck Size, Baku Football Stadium Euro 2020, FPO Mark, Ghost And Angela Relationship, Tranquility Base, Ozploitation Horror Films, Through The Ghost, Non Binary Cat, Breaking Vegas Youtube, Tyson Chicken Strips Walmart, Adidas Wales 2020 Home Shirt, Ferociouslysteph Deer Reddit, Greater Harford Soccer Club, Soul Bird: Whiffenpoof, Scooby-doo Curse Of The Lake Monster Trailer, Ganja English, Allen Craig Contract, Lupa Email Tumblr,

ทิ้งคำตอบไว้

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here