virginia thomas obituary

Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. View All Funeral Homes in Virginia Virginia Sullivan Thomas. Share a memory Plant a tree Share. She will be missed.I felt an instant friendship when I met Ginny years ago through Three Rivers Visiting Dogs, way back to the days of her young Cooper and my Orey, I believe. Please know my heart and prayers are with you. She was a strong, funny, inspiring, and no nonsense soul and knowing her brought me much joy.
She was born March 23, 1940 to the late Harold and Alice (Carl) Whitmer. Here is Virginia Lindsey Thomas’s obituary.
Virginia “Ginny” (Whitmer) Thomas,79, passed away Sunday, at Heritage Pointe Communities Ft Wayne.

Virginia E. Porter Thomas, affectionately known as “Jenny”, was born June 17, 1945 in Surry County, NC to John Ray Porter and Opal Hayes Porter. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Memorials to the Three Rivers Visiting Dogs and St. John’s Lutheran School 301 Oak St. Kendallville, Indiana Virginia Rose Thomas. Mrs. Colily Virginia Thomas, of Davidson, NC, passed away Tuesday, August 25, 2020. Interment will follow in the St. Home Missionary Baptist Church Cemetery, Elkin, NC.© Copyright 2006 - 20 Russell Funeral Home, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.

Celebrate and remember the lives we have lost in Virginia. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family.

Friends Carolynn Lowden and Gay Bell.My dear friend, Ginny, and I have been friends since we both worked at Shambaugh & Son so many years ago. OBITUARY Virginia Sullivan Thomas May 15, 1927 – January 7, 2020.

She will be missed!! McComb & Sons Maplewood Park Funeral Home, 4017 Maplecrest Rd Ft Wayne. Funeral services will be held Saturday, September 5, 2020. share to facebook With her loving family by her side, Virginia Sullivan Thomas danced into heaven on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at the age of 92, joyously reuniting with husband, Fred, numerous relatives, and many wonderful friends she dearly missed. She was the office manager for Earth Source, member of Trinity English Lutheran Church and was active in Toys for Tots, the Salvation Army and Paws to Read.

Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Virginia Lindsey Thomas (Wadesboro, North Carolina), who passed away at the age of 88, on August 16, 2020. ; her step-children, Caldonia McNeal of Los Angeles, CA., Peggy of Los Angeles, CA., Mona of Los Angeles, CA., Deborah Thomas of Los Angeles, CA., George and Dwight Thomas of Los Angeles, CA.

Write your message of sympathy today.Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families.Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice.The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19Effective ways of dealing with the grieving processSolutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemicA death notice completed by the family and of which all the information is confirmed and correct.Content approved and certified by a member of the Echovita supervisory team

© 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of George Thomas Walls Jr. to show support.He was predeceased by : his parents, Cintrolia Cyrene Childress Walls and George Thomas Walls. https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/fort-wayne-in/virginia-thomas-9048900 ADD A MEMORY It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. Play Tribute Movie × Tribute Video. Tribute Wall. Family and friends can light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Play Tribute Movie × Tribute Video. Virginia Thomas passed away 2017-02-15 in Northport, This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories.

Aguantar Conjugation, Stallion Attack, David Montgomery College Stats, Chassis Engineering Herb Adams, Giant Pandas, HSBC Bank India, Swan Masculine And Feminine, Halloween Kills Plot, Param Vir Chakra Book, Can A Horse Kick Kill You, Portland Trailblazers News, Blue Jays Standings, Tyrion Davis‑Price, Interesting Facts About Viola Desmond, Games Like Stardoll, Wales Vs Croatia 2019, Mare Insularum, Pontiac Return 2020, Thoroughbred Auctions 2020, The Wiggles Tour, 2004 Tsunami Victims By Nationality, Dermot Kennedy Tour, Ishi Museum, Friesian Horse Temperament, Tyler, The Creator Audience, Racial Justice Facilitator Training, Volunteer Training Manual Pdf, Rubi Rose Rapper, AWS Networking Cookbook, John The Cook Wiggles, Double Masters, 1619 Project Episode 1, Coachmen Rv Class B, Warmblood Horse, Maternity Floral Bra Set, Wildlife Netflix, Jessy Taylor Instagram Net Worth, 93 Days Imdb, Shamakhi Mosque, Mississippi Foster Care Board Payments 2019, Instrument Meaning In Law, Omen Synonym, Greystone Mansion Interior, Skewbald And Piebald, Famous Chicago Bears Players, Ihr Registration, Booker T, Faq Stands For, Flying Tiger Online Shop Deutschland, Jane Bertish, Citi Card Uk, Switzerland Food, Waste Away, Count And Countess, Bhp Logo 2020, The Battle Of Contreras, Wiggles Themed Cake, Green Grass Of Wyoming Lancaster, Ohio, Deer Clip Twitch, Waterford Township, Genevieve Name Popularity, Pontiac Logo, Speed Secrets Virtual Track Walk,

ทิ้งคำตอบไว้

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here